Dues are $24 per year for a full, competing member.
Anyone may attend up to three club meetings free of charge. Full, competing member guests are always welcome.
Only full, competing members can participate in monthly competitions and other club sponsored activities, such as portfolio projects or live critiques.
Full, competing member dues help fund club activities. The more members we have, the more we can do together!
Lifetime members are also full, competing members.
A person who signs up at this website but does not pay and is not a lifetime member becomes an "associate member" and is not considered a full, competing member. Associate members have a very limited membership period which is not renewable.
Benefits of becoming a full, competing NAPfS member:
- Front row seat to interesting photography speaker talks
- Participate in hands-on workshops to improve your skills
- Make new like-minded friends from all walks of life
- Be part of our thriving and generous Facebook community
- Enter photos in monthly digital and print competitions
- Exhibit photography during the “Member Exhibit” portion of club meetings
- Member gallery
- Compete in the annual “Photographer of the Year”
- Complete in the annual “Peoples’ Choice” awards
- Compete in the annual “Critic’s Choice” awards
- Attend club sponsored field trips and photowalks
- Submit images to club organized public photography shows (ex: annual Pflugerville Library Show)
- Bring a guest!
- Take part in club leadership, and governance
Join or Renew
If you have an Visual Pursuits account (i,e, here at napfs.org), go to the "Organization > Membership Payment" page to pay for your full, competing membership. You will not be able to go to the payment page without an account.
If you do not have a Visual Pursuits account (i.e. if you are not already a member of this website), please create an account by doing the following:
- Click on the "Login" button on the top-right of this page.
- Scroll down to "Create an Account".
- Click on "Membership Information and Membership Request". If you like, you can view the video on how to create an account. Keep in mind that some of the menu items in the video have changed, but the overall process is similar. DO NOT click on "Create a new user account without requesting membership".
- Scroll to "Create an Account".
- Click on "Create a new user account".
- Create a unique username. Visual Pursuits handles quite a few photography clubs, and the username must be unique to all the clubs. You will be told if it is not unique.
- Click on "Next".
- Create a password and a password reset question.
- Click on "Next".
- Enter your personal information, such as name, email address, phone number, inc.
- Be sure that "Request membership" is checked. This will notify the NAPfS administrators that you wish to join.
- If you don't mind, leave "Allow administrators to update profile" checked. However, it is not required that this box be checked.
- Click on "Create Account".
- At this point, an email will be sent to the NAPfS administrators.
- An administrator will respond to your request:
- If you have paid, you will be made a full, competing member. You're all set!
- If you have not paid, you will be made an associate member (i.e. unable to compete).
- When you get an email confirming your membership, go to menu item Organization > Membership Payment page to pay for your membership.
- When your membership dues are received, you will be made a full, competing member.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.